Islamic Travel affordable 5-star hajj and umrah like Ramadan Umrah packages with the group with hotel and flight are available for the Muslims who are planning to perform the sacred pilgrimage. Here is an article on the importance of Maqam e Ibrahim offered by Islamic travel. Maqam-e-Ibrahim is also called the Station of Ibrahim A.S. It is the huge stone square on which Hazrat Ibrahim A.S stood while building the upper wall of the Heavenly Kaaba. It is accepted that this stone was sent from paradise to Hazrat Ibrahim A.S alongside three different stones. The black Stone, also known as Hijra e Aswad, the children of Israel, and the third, Maqam e Ibrahim.
The square was moved further when the development of one section was finished and thusly, all the upper part of Kaaba was built. At the point when the development was finished, the square was left there on the eastern side of the Blessed Kaaba. One of the miracles of Hazrat Ibrahim A.S, that a considerable lot of us may be ignorant of, is that when He remained on that stone. It turned out to be soft and his feet lest impression into the stone which brought about establishing the connection of his feet on the stone. After a long time, those impressions are still on that stone.
Maqam e Ibrahim is now located where Prophet Ibrahim A.S delivered two Rakats supplications after finishing the construction of the sacred Kaaba. Maqam is an Arabic word which implies, a spot or point where the two feet of an individual are arranged while standing. During the development of the upper level of the Kaaba, Prophet Ibrahim remained upon a broad stone which was moved alongside him as every area was done. At the point when the Kaaba was built, the broad stone was left outside the Kaaba, close toward the eastern wall.
Astonishing Realities of Maqam-E-Ibrahim.
- The tallness of Maqam-e-Ibrahim is 20 centimeters, the profundity of one impression is 10 centimeters and the second is 9 centimeters.
- Today, the Maqam Ibrahim is found before the doorway of the Kaaba.
- One of the astonishing realities was that the stone he remained upon while building the Kaaba, was changed into a soft and fragile piece into which his feet sank. So, one can see the impressions of His feet on that stone. However, after numerous hundred years, impressions are there on stone situated at the eastern side of Kaaba.
- The spot it stands today is where Prophet Ibrahim offered two Rakats supplications after the fulfillment of the development of the Kaaba.
- During Umar ibn Al-Khattab's rule, he moved the spot and moved the Maqam more towards the east. So, the people who attempt to perform Tawaf can perform it advantageously, without standing out for people who supplicate in the wake of finishing their Tawaf close to Maqam Ibrahim.
- Allah told Muslims to pray close to Maqam Ibrahim.
- This stone was sent from paradise to Prophet Ibrahim alongside 2 additional stones. One being Hajra Aswad, and the second is the stone of children of Israel.
- Maqam Ibrahim has stayed protected and ensured even after such countless years. The continuation and security of this stone from the beginning of time against strong enemies is a standout among Allah's wonders.